Deere 9600 Combine Warm/Hot Start Issue

oliverkid

So for reference this machine has approximately 250 hours on a Reman Deere Long Block engine and a Deere Reman injection pump so Im not 100% ruling out mechanical issues I just have a hard time believing thats the problem. Machine cold starts excellent. However if you start it and run it for even just a few minutes it develops a fast crank but no start problem. So far the only work around we have found is quick cycling the key with the throttle switch in the full position and it will go after a few attempts. Ive checked and cleaned the electrical plug at the injection pump and that didnt change anything but I have read that as these things age that plug and harness can become an issue. Its my bosses machine and he runs it more than I do so dont quote me but he says every once in a while upon startup it will flash an 032 trouble code if I remember the number right. Other than the hot start problem there are no other issues with how it runs or performs. She aint lacking for power. Anybody else experienced this problem?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back