Defaulting to Classic at sign on

stevieb49829

I don't know if I can fix this or Admin needs to wave their magic wand. I think I'm always signed in. I have a YT icon on my desktop (PC) and when I click it, it logs me into the Classic view of YT, which hasn't changed its content since Thursday. What do we/I/you do to fix my login to go to the new YT? PS, I don't like it, because it is new. But, I'm learning it, and it's getting better by the minute for me. steve

I don't know if I can fix this or Admin needs to wave their magic wand. I think I'm always signed in. I have a YT icon on my desktop (PC) and when I click it, it logs me into the Classic view of YT, which hasn't changed its content since Thursday. What do we/I/you do to fix my login to go to the new YT? PS, I don't like it, because it is new. But, I'm learning it, and it's getting better by the minute for me. steve
Not sure, but It sounds like your browser is caching the old site under some conditions since it's not available on the net. That would mean the page view is coming from your own computer. One person was able to clear history/cache and it stopped doing that.

If you have a bookmark to YT, browse to the forums.yesterdaystractors.com and rebook mark it. The old bookmarks could have places you could link to that aren't correct.

Not sure, but It sounds like your browser is caching the old site under some conditions since it's not available on the net. That would mean the page view is coming from your own computer. One person was able to clear history/cache and it stopped doing that.

If you have a bookmark to YT, browse to the forums.yesterdaystractors.com and rebook mark it. The old bookmarks could have places you could link to that aren't correct.
Chris, I fixed this by replacing my shortcut with a new version. I also learned enough doing that I was able to create a working shortcut to the Members Map. Thanks for the help. Steve

Chris, I fixed this by replacing my shortcut with a new version. I also learned enough doing that I was able to create a working shortcut to the Members Map. Thanks for the help. Steve
Now I'm not so sure that you weren't actually seeing the old classic view. We found a bug today that could make that happen and Kim fixed it about 12:30 PST. It shouldn't be happening now, but let me know if you do see it again.

Now I'm not so sure that you weren't actually seeing the old classic view. We found a bug today that could make that happen and Kim fixed it about 12:30 PST. It shouldn't be happening now, but let me know if you do see it again.
I've been going in and out of YT all afternoon using my new shortcut.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back