desert sunset paint

Hoofer B

My paint guy cant find the correct paint code for my 30 series. The tisco tp 580 that is from over on the left does not work.
Would any of you Case people have a different paint code for desert sunset?

John Saeli will gladly fix you up with this for a touchup. Just keep the can fully shaking throughout the process. CM
cvphoto127115.jpg

Doesnt anyone take a picture of paint at your suppliers and let the computer match it ? You can take a piece of painted steel, like the bottom of a air breather, or some other small part that hasnt been exposed to weather and sunlight to make it fade. And some places can colour match your paint like auto body shops do.

(quoted from post at 00:05:01 06/01/22) Doesnt anyone take a picture of paint at your suppliers and let the computer match it ? You can take a piece of painted steel, like the bottom of a air breather, or some other small part that hasnt been exposed to weather and sunlight to make it fade. And some places can colour match your paint like auto body shops do.

Your paint supplier will tell you a picture does not cut it. to much light ,not enough light. paint code eliminates the confusion and liability on the paint supplier.CM

Get it directly from case, make sure you get the thinner and hardener too. The hardener will keep it from fading as quick.

Just my experience and observation - the Tisco/Tallman's desert sand is NOT the same color as the true Case Desert Sunset. As others have said above - this is still available from CNH.
If you don't want to go the CNH route, Old Abe New's website has Paint codes: http://www.jicasecollector.com/paint-codes.html

Matt

This post was edited by munson1086 on 06/01/2022 at 05:12 am.

John Saeli will gladly fix you up with this for a touchup. Just keep the can fully shaking throughout the process. CM
cvphoto127115.jpg

HOFFER, This is the Case number I have for Desert Sunset it is on a Quart Can Part number B17651LF. I hope this helps you, Jerry from Ohio

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back