Different block for c301 gas engine.

And you get the slow learner award by for again not telling us where you are, Southeast Ohio. What happened to the guy that offered you one 6 hours away? I may be corrected but I think the C-291 is the sleeved version of the C-301. The trouble would be you would have sleeve steps at the top of the bore. I cannot find an ID of the sleeve step but boring it to fit your pistons may remove the steps. This is all base on research from my recliner. If you actually put money out for a 291 block you would need to research this all thoroughly with a machinist. No idea if the 263 block would take that much over bore.

Edit to add forgotten link to previous post.
https://forums.yesterdaystractors.com/viewtopic.php?t=1580467&highlight=

This post was edited by used red MN on 08/19/2022 at 09:59 pm.

If this is the 806 from a couple days ago just swap it out for the diesel and you'll be much happier with the difference in fuel consumption. Might even be cheaper in the long run. Otherwise Don't know about all that block swapping.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back