Different pipe threader

Richard G.

Well-known Member
Has 1 inch, 3/4 inch, and 1/2 inch all mounted in one housing.
Richard in NW SC
a266263.jpg
 
looks to be a Ridgid Model 31A. New die segments are available if chipped or dull. I believe these are usually used with a power drive head where the pipe is turned. as in a plumbing shop where pipe is frequently threaded.
 
Richard in NW SC; Nice piece of equipment. I've been mentally composing a list of the activities which contributed to my need for shoulder repair surgery which I had earlier this month. Threading 3/4" and 1" galvanized steel pipe by turning the pipe with a pipe wrench with a cheater on it is not something I did enough of that it could have played a major part. But it certainly goes on the list.

Stan
 

I've got one like that.
I use it to make short nipples with my lathe. I turned the dies around, in the handle, and put the nipples it the 3 jaw chuck. And made a tool to go in the tail stock to hold the die holder in line.

Dusty
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top