37chief
Well-known Member
- Location
- California
I have a 18 ft JD disk. I pulled it with my JD 5020, The tractor is gone. I still have the disk. I tried to sell the disk for 300.00 About scrap price maybe less? I told someone the price, Not real interested. Next option is sell the blades. It has maybe 15 23 inch, and maybe 15 22 . The rest are a few inches smaller. Probably fronts. I checked price for 24 inch blades. 70.00 ea. If I sell those 30 blades for 20.00 ea. that will be 600.00. Last time I bought 24 inch blades they were a whole lot less. what do you think my chances of selling used rusted blades? I would hate to waste my time taking my time taking the thing apart, then end up with a pile of blades. There are still a few people who still disk, it's finding them. Stan