Double Deere 95

fdt860

Hi there!
I remember an article on the internet or a picture on another forum about a combine made with 2 John Deere 95 welded together, and powered with something like a Detroit, or a BBC.
I think it was close to Dodge city, and this was "back in the days", and the combine was painted yellow.
Does anyone remember that?

How does that work with a combine, weld end to end you dont gain anything, weld side by side you dont have room
for the headers. Im trying to visualize what was being accomplished?

Or do you mean the bi rotor combine Mark Underwood developed with opposing spinning rotor, which JD eventually
bought the rights to and buried it? But that was not based on a JD machine.

Paul

I'm thinking side by side you could use some kind of modified draper head or two offset corn heads
couldn't you?

It was two deere 95 side by side, like if they were 8 walkers machine.

I went to Burr Oak while I lived in Kansas, and have seen the birotor. Mark underwood was still there, and was still running the white colored midified IH!

It was two deere 95 side by side, like if they were 8 walkers machine.

I went to Burr Oak while I lived in Kansas, and have seen the birotor. Mark underwood was still there, and was still running the white colored midified IH!

Both of those had to be cool to see! Very nice.

I had never heard of the double wide machine. Sort of an early version of a twin rotor, but a twin walker! That had to
be different.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back