drawbar mount

Boots2563

New User
Can anyone give me a part # for the swinging draw bar pivot mount on a 39 H farmall and also the draw bar if it has one. I got to have one and the place where I found this stuff has it by the piles he told me.

Thanks David
 
Boots, go to the CaseIH online parts catalog and you can print out exploded diagrams and part numbers. David.
 
If you are trying to be 100 percent authentic you will need to find one that uses a headed pin instead of the later style that uses a cap screw and large washer to hold in a straight pin. I do not know when they changed but my 40 H has the early style and my 43 had the later style. Early style meant that you have to remove the three large bolts to remove the drawbar instead of just one small one.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top