Duh, do ya think this is a scam....

Butch PA

Just read this and I can get my 1.5 million united states dollars whooopppee.

Attn;

We wish to inform you that our diplomatic agent conveying your consignment box contaning your $1.5 million united states dollars which was moved here as a box that contained clothes and jewelries with registration code
(GB009HG) Arrived in your country today and he is stranded in texas just because he lost your delivery address on transit.Without wasting time all you need to do is to reconfirm the following information as stated below so that he will be able to deliver your consignment box to you today without any delay.

NAME: =====
ADDRESS: ====
MOBILE NO.:=======
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: =====
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: =====

Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the information required. Contact Person : AGENT DONALD PARKER
EMAIL;([email protected]) He is waiting to hear from you today with the information please dont let the diplomat know that the content is money because he was told that the box contained clothes and jewelries just for the safety of the money in the box.

Best Regards
Fredrick Sanchez
DIRECTOR DHL COURIER DELIVERY
COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER
+229 66 485 244

Butch PA,

Geez, you are luckier than my parents where!!

They won a million AND a huge gift basket from Wally World... all to be delivered via US Marshal AFTER they wired "transfer fees" to some dude in Jamacia (which, sadly they did do before any of us kids caught on - so they were taken for about a thousand bucks).

Awhile back I received an E-mail to inform me I won a Mercedes 320 I. All I had to do was send $3000.00 to cover taxes and transfer. I replied back to deliver it to my address with the title free and clear then I would write them a check. Still waitng for my car. LOL!!!

Scam? Ya think? I have "won" enough money this year to pay off the national debt. All I have to do is give them my bank account number, SS number, address, phone, fax, next of kin, my birth certificate, passport, brokerage account, transfer fees wired to Nigeria, my name(funny they never know that), spouse's name, gender, and DOB.

Another one going around is the official looking spoof e-mail from a well known bank. Chase, BofA, Wells Fargo, and more. They claim someone has unauthorized access to your account and if you don't re-confirm your personal information your account will be suspended.

I had a guy with a funny sounding voice call me ever few days a few weeks ago with a different pitch each time trying to scam me.

Finally I told him that he sounded like a queer - he stopped calling!

I put an item on C/L last night. Received and email this mornong asking if I still had it. But the time of posting appears in all the adds. Besisdes why waste an email. Ask if I have it and if so then.........
Adress fishin

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back