Might as well sit down, too! By this time next month, you won't be able to afford to buy the fuel!
Gas went up .10Cents a gallon here yesterday! Pittsburgh, Pa. area.$3.39.9 Wanna buy a nice 4500 W. Generator for $1000 Has a nice Class C Motor Home attached to it!
One of them scooters are starting to look good to me! Can't ya imagine an 84 year old gent zooming down the roads on his Vespa! If they invent an outrigger attachment, i'll be in hose!
The truckers are saying, if fuel goes up much more, they're considering shuttin it down. Try to find 700-WLW, Cincinnati, Ohio, after midnight, and hear the problems being told by truckers! The costs of fuel is taking them off the road more and more!
 
in ohio its 399.9 as of this afternoon. some places still 379.9. but that wont last long. i parked my rig in back yard a few months ago. be ok if got a good surcharge for fuel but we dont.
 
I commonly walk to get the patrol car. Though its only 7 blocks to pick it up, I do not drive it home. Carrying 20 pounds of "stuff" in the briefcase is fun in the snow, but saves a few pennies at the pumps. Can't do that going out to the farm. Gotta drive that one.
 
Not necessarily. I'm retired and do most of my going around 9-11 AM. The roads are nearly deserted. Used to be what you said was true but no more.

Last weekend, I think I saw 1 vehicle I didn't recognize on our road and not many that I did even considering it included a church day. Usually there are a couple dozen or so.

Additinally, lots of folks buying the little, short SUV type things. Glad I traded off my oldies last summer. Probably couldn't give them away now.

Mark
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top