Early Autumn

Charles in Aus.

A sure and certain sign that Autumn has arrived here in Melbourne .

mvphoto103274.jpg

mvphoto103275.jpg

Along with the leaves of trees turning gold these Guatemalan Monsters decide to flower. They usually bloom almost to the day of the Equinox, quite early this year .

This post was edited by Charles in Aus. on 03/12/2023 at 12:55 pm.

autumn, holy and we are just coming up to spring technically in 10 days. so are you ahead of us or are we ahead of you in canada. ?

We have a few dafodills poking thru the ground, but today they got covered by 5-6 of snow. I hate
snow.

The snow just got about 10 deeper here and it is still snowing. Spring might happen in March but April is more likely.

Melbourne Australia , Rustred .
Yes the season is early this year , by at least ten days .
We have had a cool very wet Summer up until these last few weeks.

Charles in Aus,

Bundle up Charles, winter is coming. Did I tell you I am going to Italy this year? Just 2 weeks and too many
places that I like to see.

Guido.

(quoted from post at 12:14:26 03/13/23) Charles in Aus,

Bundle up Charles, winter is coming. Did I tell you I am going to Italy this year? Just 2 weeks and too many
places that I like to see.

Guido.

I spent some months walking the Via Francigena from the Great Pass of St Bernard in Switzerland to The Vatican in Rome Guido .
I passed through the Alps , Tuscany and followed the Western coast to Rome .
I have an enduring memory of kind , family oriented people , great food and wine , beautiful countryside , places of worship and crazy motorists .
I would walk that road again in a heart beat if I could .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back