Electronic ignition ??

herk

Hello I have a 445 moline I would like put electronic ignition on it ( Delco ) will a kit that is labeled for other 4 cylinder delco's fit,? I can't find a model specific for the 445. Thanks Bryan

Hello I have a 445 moline I would like put electronic ignition on it ( Delco ) will a kit that is labeled for other 4 cylinder delco's fit,? I can't find a model specific for the 445. Thanks Bryan
1DUxn9w.jpeg

Here's what Pertronix has for MM.

I bought one for a jet star 3 and yes go by distributor #. There online and on evil bay. I did it because it is difficult to work on points and condenser on them unless you take the hood off, very happy with it.

Just put a 1145A in a 220 engine for a Mobilmatic forklift. It had the 1112642 Delco. Dist cap held on with 2 screws.

I put a Petronix kit in my gas 4020 in 2000, still going strong. The best change I make to that tractor was the sparkplug inserts.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back