Making progress. Got the H to start and run for about three minutes.
I put a half bottle of injector cleaner in gas prior thereto and poked around with fuel tank switch bottom. Definitely getting good gas now.
But....
When I put load on engine and tried to back up, it died. Starter button getting really hot...I am beginning to think starter motor sucking too much current. when start a few times, battery, which is new, is nearly dead.
After trying more, don"t even get click out of starter solenoid.
I don"t think starter ignition button should get that hot. Do I have a bad starter or bad ignition switch? What do you guys think?
Is it a no brainer to put a new starter motor in?
Appreciate your advice as usual.
Hbauer
I put a half bottle of injector cleaner in gas prior thereto and poked around with fuel tank switch bottom. Definitely getting good gas now.
But....
When I put load on engine and tried to back up, it died. Starter button getting really hot...I am beginning to think starter motor sucking too much current. when start a few times, battery, which is new, is nearly dead.
After trying more, don"t even get click out of starter solenoid.
I don"t think starter ignition button should get that hot. Do I have a bad starter or bad ignition switch? What do you guys think?
Is it a no brainer to put a new starter motor in?
Appreciate your advice as usual.
Hbauer