F-20 magneto

where is the best place to get a F-4 magneto from a F-20 repaired ? I am restoring one and get no spark any help will be greatly appreciated thanks lee
 
We can build the F4 for $85 plus parts. Total cost varies with parts needed but an average with points, cond, coil, gaskets, etc. is around $150. There are shops that do good work and even more that don"t, so hopefully you can get some recommendations from experienced guys on here. Let us know if we can help. www.mcdonaldcarb.com
McDonald Carb & Ignition
 
The best place is in your shop. It is not that hard! I have done 3 and the tractors are running.
Order a condenser and coil from this site (Approximately $65 from YT) and put them in yourself. I find it very rewarding to fix an item myself rather than buying one.
Check the archives for instructions or e-mail me and I will send instructions.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top