f-20 oil pan

I have 2 oil pans for a f-20. one has 2 oil gauge petcocks and the oil drain valve, the other has only the 2 oil gauge petcocks.which one would be the correct one for a 1938 f-20? Thank-you.
 
The one with the oil drain valve would be for a distillate tractor. Is yours set up for distillate with a second tank and different manifold or straight gas.
 
I have a late 1937 F20 that ran on distillate and has two oil check petcocks and a drain plug in bottom of oil pan. The manifold was cracked so bad that it couldn't be fixed so i went to a gas manifold.
cvphoto3870.jpg


cvphoto3872.jpg


cvphoto3874.jpg
 
I vote for the one with the drain valve on the bottom. I have never seen a F-20 without the drain valve on the bottom of the pan.
Also, I have never see a F-20 without the second tank. Even my 1940 F-20 has the second tank.
 
(quoted from post at 09:22:51 11/26/18) I have 2 oil pans for a f-20. one has 2 oil gauge petcocks and the oil drain valve, the other has only the 2 oil gauge petcocks.which one would be the correct one for a 1938 f-20? Thank-you.

If i remember correctly the oil pan with only two petcocks was 39’ and later. So the one with the third petcock would be correct for 38’ and older.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top