mlewis730

New User
I have a set of steel wheel they are F&H Number on them is A707B wondering if anyone knows what they fit and the lugs on them have a number H170A

the rim size and a picture and also color of them would also help. them rims where used on many tractors and equipment of all makes and
sizes.

there have been conversations/threads on Smokstak on this very topic. There is no universal list of what was used on what, it sounds like what you have are
steel wheels never having rubber tires on them. F&H did a lot of wheels for JD back in the day and also some for IHC. Good luck in your search for an
answer.

cvphoto144742.jpg

cvphoto144744.jpg

cvphoto144746.jpg

cvphoto144747.jpg

cvphoto144748.jpg

cvphoto144749.jpg

Not John Deere B. B wheels are 48 diameter and have a splined hub. Also not JD lugs. IHC and Allis used a 6 hole hub.

I am thinking the GP Deere used a bolt on wheel that looked like an AC wheel for a WC. Been too many years to be sure.

F&H made some flat spoke wheels. I have two different sets. F&H stamped right on them, and both sets are steel and flat spoke. One set made for an F-20. The other set made for a WC. Same center hub in both sets. And those two tractors would interchange wheels. Atleast on the rears anyway.

But, I also know they made round spokes too. Not sure what the rhyme or reason to it was. Could of had something to do with rubber or steel. Rubber tired wheels made by F&H seem to me to generally be round spoke. But, maybe it's just how it's been for what I have run across.

The story might be explained by who made
those kind of lugs.

Looks like a center hub like F&H did. Seems
to be alot of spokes. More than what I
generally see. Number of spokes might be a
clue.

They don't really look like a John Deere
lug to me. IHC made some similar lugs, but
I don't think they are IHC lugs either. The
fact that they are yellow, maybe
Minneapolis Moline? I don't know. I'm not
familiar with MM's. But if those aren't
deere lugs, and the fact that they are
yellow? Might turn your search in that
direction.

An F-20 and WC used a 6 bolt hub. But these
just don't look like any F-20 or WC wheels
that I have ever seen. Those were 40 inch I
believe. And not near as many spokes.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back