Fair Price for allis

Anonymous-0

Hello. A friend directed me to this site with a question we have. It appears it is almost identical to one posted earlier, just different specs.
I would also like to state, I"m only looking for advise, and not trying to post an ad.
I have finally upgraded to a larger lawn tracor, and would like to know a fair price for my old unit. It is a 68-69 allis 416H hydro with a small trans leak, but all works fine. 10 year old 16hp kohler. Mower, snow blower, cab, chains, tiller (I have not used) and manuals.
Hopefully an outside source can help determine a fair price. Any input will be appriciated, and no offense will be taken.
Thanks.

I checked simple tractors. Tons of info! I could've used that over the years of owning the allis, but I didn't find used equipment pricing. It may be my computer inexperience that was to blame though.
I live in MN, so I'm hoping to catch someone's eye with the cab and blower with the season approaching. As for what I would like to get??? A fair price. That was the opinion I was looking for. Of course more is always nicer, but I'm not trying to rip off anyone.
Thanks for the replies! I'll check back for more.

I have owned several allis and $7-900 max there old and people really don't want them and a lot of parts are next to impossible to find like a steering gear box I sold a perfect 312H bacause I could not locate a box .

Thanks for the opinion. That is close to what I thought I would hear. By the way, I rebuilt the box on my 416 with parts I found from a JD breakdown with help from a friend.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back