Farmall 200 clutch installation

RayP(MI)

Son is reassembling my 200 after a major engine overhaul. New clutch plate is not centered on the hub. One side protrudes probably half an inch further than other. Which way does it install? Any torque specs for flywheel to crank? any torque specs for clutch assembly? Shop manual is conspicuously short on clutch information.

Not sure what you're question is, you need a pilot shaft to center the disc to the pilot bearing, I've used a universal alignment tool or the right size broom stick with the end cut down on a bench grinder to fit the pilot brg. If you're asking which way the disc goes the side with the springs goes inside the pressure plate unless you're working on an old Chevy Nova from a couple years in the 60s. They're backwards. Never noticed that disc doesn't look like it has springs in the disc hub but if it did they would be like in the last picture.
a165202.jpg

a165203.jpg

a165204.jpg

a165205.jpg

My new disk has no spring assembly, just the disk, hub, and two friction disks, plus assorted rivets.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back