Farmall C hydraulic pump ID

Hello all,

I have a 1950 Farmall C demonstrator that has had a Super C engine put in it (before I bought it). The hydraulic fluid is leaking into the base, and I am getting ready to rebuild the pump. I see that they used different manufactures of pumps. Mine has the part number 360944R92, D551 stamped in it. Best I can see is that it may be a thompson pump. I am hoping someone can help he confirm or correctly identify the pump so I can order the right kit. I looked on the CaseIH website and had trouble navigating the site.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the reply! The closest pump number I see in there catalog is 360945Rx. Is that just a newer version of my pump, which is 360944R2? I just want to make sure I get the correct kit, as they are pricey enough.

Thank you or your help.

I believe it is. That means it should be to the best of my knowledge. Put the number into google and see what happens. Jim

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back