Farmall Cub alternator bracket

bv

What is the best alternator bracket set up to put a
Delco GM alternator on a 56 model Cub? And what size
and number will both belts be? Thanks again

What you are looking for is a ready made 'kit' that will have everything you need. Or you can make your own bracket and measure the belt.They dont sell brackets and 'presized' belts as every bracket will have a different length belt.

Get a seamstress tape measure, the kind the lady's use,and wrap it around in the sheaves, or a narrow tape measure and you will be real close!

There's only one mass-produced bracket. Everyone sells the same one. The only difference is price. You can buy it from this site, Steiner's, Brillman, and any number of other sites.

If I'm not mistaken the bracket allows you to use the stock generator belt with the alternator.

(quoted from post at 15:23:59 04/24/23)
What is the best alternator bracket set up to put a
Delco GM alternator on a 56 model Cub? And what size
and number will both belts be? Thanks again

Here is a picture of a alternator kit that I sell for the Farmall CUB.
I make my own brackets and they fit correctly. I like using the Denso one wire alternator that is rated at 35 amps at 6000 alternator RPMs. I feel that there is No need to change the amp meter with this alternator. I also designed the kit to use the OEM belt. If you are interested give me a call 507-438-8172
mvphoto105034.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back