Farmall h suffix help

Hello dws welcome to YT! Not 100% sure but I believe it stands for the higher compression engine option for 8000ft operation. “D” was the 5000ft option. I am getting this info from the manufacturers online part catalog for the Super H.
CNHI Farmall Super H online catalog
The online catalog for the regular H does not include this info. Often in various other tractor model online catalogs you can find wording that says the suffix information is in a separate book section, which refers to the an actual paper copy back in the day.
CNHI Farmall H online parts catalog
In the Super H online catalog the Suffix explanation page is the 3rd subsection of the “General” section. In the H catalog it is “Details of Assembly”
 
I hope the photo helps
Jim
20240108_180330.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top