farmall m head

Jess R

Member
Im looking for info on a farmall m head. My question is I cant make out the casting code how would you beable to tell which head I have thank you all for your time
 
The code is inside the valve cover and usually pretty clear. If not, we would have trouble telling you how to measure the chamber and valves to identify it. Even a partial part number is valuable. Jim
 
Length of valves or a part number on a valve. Once in a while a stamped in number is found near the temperature gauge outlet area.
 
Thank you guys the best I can tell the last 3 digits stamped look like the same number but the M was a distilled originally I was wondering if the head was the low comp. or was upgraded when it was rebuilt thanks again
 
If 3 sevens its probably the original head. Sometimes a head date code can be found on top of the head outside the valve cover and above the manifold.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top