Farmall M radiator

IHguy86

New User
Anyone know if a radiator from a different brand tractor will fit into a Farmall M? I blew my radiator and I'm having trouble finding a used one online. I have found plenty of after market new ones but they are very expensive.

I'm looking to maybe retrofit a ford radiator or any other brand into the Farmall.

Any ideas?
 
(quoted from post at 17:40:50 08/30/19) West central Iowa. I have one. 712-three- oh- for- 1 six- too -8

Well the catch is I m near Albany NY. It will cost the same to ship it as a new one!
 
I?m just 50 miles south of Albany....in southern Columbia county. I got a parts m sitting out here
$150 will get you the radiator.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top