Farmall Super A- we believe

Tuckett

New User
Hi there! New to the forum... Dad has had this tractor for a couple decades now... finally ready to start restoring. We believe we have a 1954 Farmall Super A- and starting with the engine kit.
The data we see on the engine block: 354898 R2- is this a 123cid engine kit?
Also- the date- 3-29-Z- indicated a 1954??

Any help or advice would be massively welcomed. I am his son- living in Phoenix. He lives (with the tractor) in Richfield Utah.

Hi there! New to the forum... Dad has had this tractor for a couple decades now... finally ready to start restoring. We believe we have a 1954 Farmall Super A- and starting with the engine kit.

Any help or advice would be massively welcomed. I am his son- living in Phoenix. He lives (with the tractor) in Richfield Utah.
Tuchett, if you don't get much response, try reposting in the Farmall section. A lot of the time people will hit their favorite model section before they go looking at the other topic areas. And that's where the experts abound. Welcome to YT. steve

Along with stevie49829's suggestion add some pictures of it, take from different angles around the tractor.

Thanks a ton guys
IMG_2191.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1358.jpeg
    IMG_1358.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1355.jpeg
    IMG_1355.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back