I must add the five Federal land management agencies the have their own Law Enforcement officers because I deal with them in the west. WE have the US Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management, the Bureau Indian Affairs, the US Fish & Wildlife Service, and the US Park Service. The USFS have Law Enforcement officers who will nab you for traffic violations when you are in the forest. The BLM have their LE section who enforce their laws on BLM land. The BIA have their LE section who enforce their laws on reservation land. The USFWS have an LE section who enforce federal game fish law on Refuge land. The US Park Service who will enforce laws on all National Parks, Recreation Areas, and National Monuments. They all carry guns and write tickets.
There is a huge overlap of law enforcement in the west as some of the federal lands run together and they also share boundaries with state and local jurisdictions. I recently saw a BLM LE officer using a radar gun on a state highway through BLM land. The Indian police work traffic daily on state highways through reservations in my area.
There is a huge overlap of law enforcement in the west as some of the federal lands run together and they also share boundaries with state and local jurisdictions. I recently saw a BLM LE officer using a radar gun on a state highway through BLM land. The Indian police work traffic daily on state highways through reservations in my area.