Feederhousehouse chain

DeltaRed

Several days ago I bought a flatface feeder house-pd scrap price(940 lbs.x.10=$94.00).The conveyor chain is shot-nonrepairable.Can I take the chain out of the round faced 'house?Does anyone still make a new chain?Shoup doesnt.I imajine its NLA from JD.Also,I was given (with the 105) a new 'house chain.But it doesnt fit(too narrow) and is too wide for the 95 house.???Can I cut this thing down?Are the slats drillable?I was thinking that if I could cut/grind the rivets and move the chainlinks in and then cut off the excess it might work.I REALLY need to get the 95 home.Thanks,Steve

I know manchester mfg. still makes their force feed chain for it. I bought one from Shoup last spring but it was just the chains. I had to grind every last rivit out and that took a loooonnnggg time! I put it back with G8 bolts and lock nuts.

Steve I think the round face has only a 2 chain set up in it and the flat face is a 3 chain set up. You can get one from Shoup but they dont list them for the 55 95 or 105s, I think you order just the chain for a 6600 and put your slats on it. I beleve the chain is CA550, I would give them a call I am sure they would be glad to help you out. I am sure you would not be the first to ask this question. Bandit

I had a coon get in mine overlite and the next day I found what was left on him after I tried to start it up. I had to pull the head off and pull the chain out and straiten it out and weld a few up ware they broke, Had it done in about 5 hours. I did buy some new slats from JD and they wernt to bad on the price. I put the chain under my 930 Case wheatland on some blocks of wood and used a 10 bottle jack to straiten them out. The Case never moved at all. Bandit

I would think you could find CA550 chain from supplier with crosslink attachments. Thats what I did when I replaced feeder chain in 105 feeder house for my Case combines!! Staggered chains and attached cross bars. On 1665 did order new complete chain from Kansas, Rievers, maybe! CRS!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back