Stan - Florida
Well-known Member
Good evening,
I just got back from the Thursday, February 21 edition of the show. I've been going to that show for 20+ years at various locations, and I've never seen such a crowd as was there today. The parade route was at least four deep along the whole route, and it was just great to see the turnout.
Unfortunately, an afternoon shower encouraged a lot of folks to leave, and the traffic was a little slow, but it was a great show, for sure.
Maybe it was because Case was the featured brand this year, eh?
Stan
Melbourne, FL
I just got back from the Thursday, February 21 edition of the show. I've been going to that show for 20+ years at various locations, and I've never seen such a crowd as was there today. The parade route was at least four deep along the whole route, and it was just great to see the turnout.
Unfortunately, an afternoon shower encouraged a lot of folks to leave, and the traffic was a little slow, but it was a great show, for sure.
Maybe it was because Case was the featured brand this year, eh?
Stan
Melbourne, FL