Florida Flywheelers

Are we going to have a get-together at the IH Building in the Village again this year. What day suits . I can be there any day but Saturday. What do you think Stan, Gary, John T, EarlIl and the rest.

I'll be moseying on down for the first time after hearing such great things about it. Pretty excited to see what it's all about.

Tim,

I won't be making it this year, but I hope you can be the photographer and then post the pictures.

Hope you have an even bigger gathering than last year.

Best regards,

Stan

I would have been had the info we got last year at this time been correct. Wife has to request vacation a year in advance so last year we requested this week, even printed out that info to be sure, missed it by one week. Going to an auction here in Ohio instead. Forecast is calling for 60 degree temps so not complaining too much.

I plan to be there, stop by Row (seems like its 71 to 73? but its in the far Northwest corner of Exhibitors field) Site 18.

John T

After the cold weather we had down their last year and previous years down their I decided to wait until a little later to go down. If its going to be cold I might as well wait it out up here in Mi. until it warms up down their. I stay with my kids in Jacksonville which is a few hundred miles North of the Flywheelers where its not as warm.

I did enjoy meeting everyone their at the I-H building last year though. Hope you guys have a good time.

Plan on being there. Any tips for first timers ? Things to see and best way in and away from grounds ? TY for any help.

John T, I won't make it this year. I am halfway through radiation treatments. Say hello to the rib man and do a taste test so I know if I should show up later. Ron Mn

I to am recovering from chemo and radiation I will be looking forward to seeing lots of pictures Thanks so much for the pictures daytime tv or yt is about all some of us have I get so bored I look forward to tellemarketers calling

Ron,

I'm sorry to hear you're having radiation treatments. I hope those that do make it to Flywheelers can survive without us - LOL.

Best wishes and prayers sent your way.

Stan

Sure sorry to learn of health and other issues.
I'll say Thursday, February 25th, 9:00 am at the white IH Building in the Village.
Coffee and treats so everyone that can stop by. Stan, I'll have my camera on the ready.
Trying to post last years picture
a216019.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back