football o/t joke

bobs old iron

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team"s bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn"t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, "Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!" I"m like...Helloooooo? It"s only 25 cents!!!!"

the Ohio State coach was bragging on a star defensive guard, saying "He doesn't know the meaning of the word 'fear'. In fact, I've looked at his grades and there's a lot of words he doesn't know the meaning of."

did you hear Iowa was wanting a pro football franchise? the NFL turned them down! said if iowa gets one minnisota will want one too

I have often thought of how confusing it must be for people from other contrys who call soccer football to watch an NFL football game. You have two teams trying to move the ball agianst each other. And when one player manages to move the ball over the line and score points for his team, all of his team mates jump on him and try to beat him to death.

The Vikings are 0-3 so far this year, I'm afraid you may be right. Maybe I should just become a Bears fan?

That surprises you?
555870_572913512767284_165042525_n.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back