Peacefield
New User
Have a 73 Ford 2000, 3cyl. Gas. Rebuilt piston pump will not stop leaking from the bottom of where the pump mounts to the tractor. New gasket used, even took it back off and tried another gasket and remount, primed, still leaks. I take my time when working, I m pretty thorough. I have had the ocassional seepage at the priming port on the pump, and even the center area where the two halves connect, all that was seemingly a result of the failed pump before the rebuild, everywhere in the entire system externally is leak free (pump, high pressure line and attachment points, vacuum return lines and connections, etc.) Just leaking like a son of gun in the bolt on area of the pump. Please see photos. Any idea what is the culprit? Any advice is appreciated, thank you.
This post was edited by Peacefield on 05/10/2023 at 10:57 am.
This post was edited by Peacefield on 05/10/2023 at 10:57 am.