Ford 201 Flex Disc need part name

I have a Ford 201 Flex Disc that the previous owner didn’t install the “square lock washer” on the front gangs. This is allowing the axle nut to become loose which makes all the discs come loose. What is the proper name for the “square lock washer” and where can I find one?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3189.jpeg
    IMG_3189.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
Here is a scan of the Parts manual for the 201 type J disc. are you looking for the Stap lock washer or the washer end that goes up to the disc.
I check the CNH Web site and both numbers are still listed as good number but you have to see your local dealer. They don't show a picture of them
I sell manuals so if you want the Parts Manual let me know
 

Attachments

  • 2025-08-17_132542.jpg
    2025-08-17_132542.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 36
IMG_3189.jpeg

Here is a scan of the Parts manual for the 201 type J disc. are you looking for the Stap lock washer or the washer end that goes up to the disc.
I check the CNH Web site and both numbers are still listed as good number but you have to see your local dealer. They don't show a picture of them
I sell manuals so if you want the Parts Manual let me know
Yes, I need what appears to be the Strap Lock. Thank you for the parts diagram.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top