loader run off a front mount pump. The drive shaft (both
ends) and the hub are worn right out. It originally had 6
splines and was (I think) 9.5 long. The hub that bolted to
the front pulley was a four bolt mount. I see lots of
choices for replacing these components, some four bolt
hubs, some two bolt, varying spline counts and lengths of
shaft. Besides modifying the pump bracket to suit the
length (I didnt find any the same as what I have) is there
anything to look out for? 2 bolt vs 4 bolt drive hubs?
Thanks, Sam

I have been running that setup on my 3000 diesel for over 30 years and have replaced those parts several times. Use the 4 bolt hub, it fits perfectly on the engine pulley. I am not endorsing anyone, but I bought my last parts from Waltstractors in Mexico, Mo. They have a nice website for Ford tractors and have several different lenghts of shafts for different applications. I put a Morflex 352 coupler on pump, takes a 2 bolt hub to bolt to pump shaft and 1 to bolt to driveshaft. Morflex coupler connects the 2 hubs and allows for slight misalignment. Then driveshaft and then 4 bolt hub on crank pulley. Mine usually lasts over 10 years before I wear out splines on driveshaft. Just measure everything before you buy and it will all go together fine. Any questions email is [email protected]

Thank you for the reply. I will look up those parts and be in touch if I have further questions. The existing coupling to the pump is two sprockets face to face wrapped with a double roller chain.

As we speak I'm trying to order that same 4 bolt hub, shaft and 13 spline adapter so i can hook up m newly purchased Massey loader onto my Ford 2000. Walts Tractor parts website is not working at this time.

It will let me accumulate parts ok but i can't check out

As we speak I'm trying to order that same 4 bolt hub, shaft and 13 spline adapter so i can hook up m newly purchased Massey loader onto my Ford 2000. Walts Tractor parts website is not working at this time.

It will let me accumulate parts ok but i can't check out

Finally got it to go thru

The parts i ordered are

UF83800 65 AND LATER ADAPTER HUB
UF83900 DRIVE SHAFT
UF84030 DRIVE FLANGE (13 SPLINE)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back