Ford 4000 Quick Attach Loaders Front Pump

mds428

I have a 1968 Ford 4000 row crop tractor and have mounted a front hydraulic pump to have better hydraulics in place for purchasing a loader and/or backhoe attachment. I'm only interested in quick attach (for quick detachment from the tractor). What are my options for quick attach loaders that won't have a mounting problem with a front mounted hydraulic pump? I've seen the Westendorf loaders and it sure looks like their quick detach methods are indeed fast and efficient but it looks like there's a bar that comes up just in front of the bolster on most online pics. I'm concerned that this would collide with a front mounted pump. Can anyone post pics or recommendations on a quick attach loader option that won't interfere with a front mounted hydraulic pump? The loader would be mainly light duty and occasional use. Thanks in advance.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back