Ford 5000Tractor

Grahamc

New User
I have a Ford 5000 tractor and I would like to know it's year and model
The three numbers I have are
E1014C
9J26
B121825

Hope someone can help
Cheers
GC
 
E1014C - 5000 general purpose ag chassis, diesel engine, independent 540 rpm PTO and 8 speed transmission. Since the first charracter is an E and not a 5, then it was made after 4/1/1968, as they changed from numbers to letters in that first position at that time.

9J26 - Your tractor rolled off the assembly line September 26, 1969.

B121825 - This is the serial number. The B at the beginning means that it was assembled at the plant in Basildon, England. Unfortunately, the serial number ranges for the various years is not well documented for the A and B serial numbers, only the C numbers are well documented for the 1965-1975 tractors.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top