Ford 601 Workmaster front snow plow value needed

hwstem

Member
Hello,
I just bought a 601 workmaster with a snow blade, its hydraulically
lifted and manually angled, I want to sell the whole setup for the
plow, the frame, plow, cylinder, and hydraulic block whats a fair
asking price for this? also what models of tractors will this also fit?
lastly, my power steering does not work, is it possible a previous
owner had sacrificed hydraulic power for the plow lift and had
disconnected it to the power steering pump?
thanks,
hwstem
 
Photo a photo of what you have and condition of blade, ect. You didn't state if it was a ford, ARPS,homemade? Roughly without photos $200/$600

Kirk
 
The value of a good snow plow in my area is about $400 to 500. A little more if its power angle or has has the hydraulic valve. If its missing parts or is in poor condition it goes down to $200 in a hurry. Best time to sell is coming up.
 
It is a Ford Frame in real nice shape, surface rust but no pitting model I9-80 serial 1047 with a Dearborn blade. Any interest?
Thanks,
hwstem
 
The remote hydraulic valve is worth most of $200 by itself.
If the plow and frame is in good shape like you say and comes with the remote valve I would not cut loose of it for less than $7-800.
It would sell quickly for that price here.
I would also make the buyer bring me his blank cover and bolts. You would give him the valve and bolts.
 
Location? because shipping would kill a deal.Dearborn blade with springs or without? Type of valve or deverter? Blade edge?
 
Blade edge is good, not seeing a valve name. Location is western NJ, I can see PA and also can bring to Steuben County NY.
 
By chance is this your tractor?
Fordtractor_zpsc290f07d.jpg
 
That is my tractor Kirk! I live off to the other side of the Y in the driveway! What a small world! Did you look a it to buy? My neighbors and really good friends were moving to Virginia and I am so gla the tractor stayed on this farm!
 
I seen the tractor about 3 weeks ago. The cylinder is non original and smaller one was used and since the collar is gone he used a rope to hole the upright straight.
Email sent.

Kirk
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top