Ford 735 loader lift cylinder

Delion

New User
Just a quick question I am redoing alot of the hydraulics on my loader 735 from my ford 3500 industrial. Does anyone know if there is still a seal kit made for the 735 lift cylinders?

From the parts site, it looks like they used 3 different cylinders over the lifetime of the production run of that loader. One specifies a 1.25" rod, another specifies a 1.5" rod, and the third doesn't specify a rod size. The repair kits for two of the three appear to be still available for around $115 to $119 per cylinder. It would probably be easier to remove the cylinders and take them to a local hydraulics shop to let them source the parts and rebuild them.

From the parts site, it looks like they used 3 different cylinders over the lifetime of the production run of that loader. One specifies a 1.25" rod, another specifies a 1.5" rod, and the third doesn't specify a rod size. The repair kits for two of the three appear to be still available for around $115 to $119 per cylinder. It would probably be easier to remove the cylinders and take them to a local hydraulics shop to let them source the parts and rebuild them.
Thank you Sean can I ask what parts site you are referring to?

Fiat bought the Ford Tractor business back in the early '90's. They own the legacy of the Ford tractor brand in terms of parts. The Case/New Holland (CNH) subsidiary of Fiat handles parts for the old Ford Tractor brand. The link to the New Holland Parts site is below:

Link to New Holland Parts lookup site.

Enter the model number of your loader or tractor into the "Search Parts Catalog" field, not the "Search by Equipment" field at the top of the page, but a little further down. There you will find l of the available parts diagrams, along with the part numbers for various parts. Keep in mind that not all parts are still available. To determine if a particular part number is still available, I rely on partspring.com and messicks.com, which are both New Holland dealers that also have an on-line presence.

Fiat bought the Ford Tractor business back in the early '90's. They own the legacy of the Ford tractor brand in terms of parts. The Case/New Holland (CNH) subsidiary of Fiat handles parts for the old Ford Tractor brand. The link to the New Holland Parts site is below:

Enter the model number of your loader or tractor into the "Search Parts Catalog" field, not the "Search by Equipment" field at the top of the page, but a little further down. There you will find l of the available parts diagrams, along with the part numbers for various parts. Keep in mind that not all parts are still available. To determine if a particular part number is still available, I rely on partspring.com and messicks.com, which are both New Holland dealers that also have an on-line presence.
Thank you very much for the information

Okay first things first my wife was right. Secondly I had no idea the hydraulic fluid for my 735 loader was in the frame itself. So I drained it from the left riser and found my problem it only had 2 gallons of hydraulic fluid in it.. so I added the 8ish gallons of j20a I had on hand. Since I bought this tractor it has never been so responsive. I know it takes approx 10 gallons so will pick up some more but I just have to say thank you to everyone for the help. Especially you Sean

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back