Ford 800 carb venturi

oneofeach

My carb Ford 800 has a venturi in it that is different that the typical plastic or brass one. I don't think it is lifting fuel therefore won't run. It's a totally different profile than then the common one and I can't locate a replacement. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

My carb Ford 800 has a venturi in it that is different that the typical plastic or brass one. I don't think it is lifting fuel therefore won't run. It's a totally different profile than then the common one and I can't locate a replacement. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.
Search for McDonald Carburetor - they sell venturis and other individual carb parts.

How is it "totally" different?

How is it "totally" different?
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG

I don't know how the picture thing works but I tried to post a pic I don't know where it went but I think it is in this thread somewhere ha

Looks like a standard small bowl Marvel Shebler venturi. Yes it's totally different than the medium bowl. You can find it at McDonald's or ebay. You'll have to measure yours for a replacement unless you have the carburetor number.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back