Bharpold

New User
I just got this tractor and it has blue paint under the red.
Its a 57 model and all the ones Ive seen are red and white,
Any one know why it wouldve blue?

Thanks,
Billy
 
As it's over 60 years old, anything could have been done in that time. Some of the x01's were painted blue to match the first 2000/4000 4 cylinder tractors and then someone could have repainted it red after that. Or parts may have been replaced and painted to match other parts...
 
Your tractor has the blues, it's depressed, better get another one to keep it company. It will run better too, once you get another tractor.
I tell this to the wife all the time, she laughs and says she is going to get the gun. Any color paint is better than rust! I gotta go, I think I hear the wife coming, anyway you should be looking for another tractor. go easy!
 
These old tractors have been painted several times in their working life. Dad's 62 4000 RC when we started sanding on it was blue, grey, red, and yellow!

dad's old WD-9 was red and white.
 
<a href=https://imgur.com/4bUugUg>
4bUugUgl.jpg title=source: imgur.com
</a>
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top