Ford 9000 3pt arms won't raise

I replaced the lower link O-rings using the great advice from a post by Oppie on 03-29-2017 at 12:44:48. Before I replaced the O-rings, the 3 pt was very slow and only rose about 24". After replacing the O-rings, the 3pt arms will only go up 4" if I hold the draft lever in control position and pull back on the 3pt lever. I noticed that if the 3pt lever is pulled back more than about 3 inches, the draft lever moves forward and the 3pt arms go down. I adjusted the 3pt lever linkage and tried adjusting the position control adjustment and the draft control adjustment hex nuts per the shop manual, but the arms never lifted when I made the adjustments. Based on my review of the shop manual, it looks like the next step is to remove the hydraulic lift cover. Also, the remote hydraulics and the PTO are working. I have been working on the adjustments with no load on the 3p.t arms. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back