Ford 930 Finish Mower Dilemma

hogluvr

So I bought this finish mower a year or so ago, ordered belts because they were shot but never had the time to replace them. Finally got around to doing it the other day, and they are way too short. Was told it was a 60" mower so ordered .66x73 belts. Come to find out the model number pegs it as a 72" mower. Want to order the correct belts and looked it up, days .66x87.5 Just for sh!ts and giggles brought the old belts back and measured them, they measure right at 85"! Now I don t know what to do, I want to get this thing going because the guy that usually cuts and bales my property is a no-show this year, grass is getting tall and I don t want to order the wrong belts again! Help?

If you open it up and take the old belts with you. Otherwise run a tape around the pulleys and then get belts bigger and smaller and return the ones you don't use.

IF the belts are still intact a decent parts guy can get you the belts you need or get you close then get a couple sets of different length return the ones you don't use.

(quoted from post at 09:32:14 05/21/23) So I bought this finish mower a year or so ago, ordered belts because they were shot but never had the time to replace them. Finally got around to doing it the other day, and they are way too short. Was told it was a 60" mower so ordered .66x73 belts. Come to find out the model number pegs it as a 72" mower. Want to order the correct belts and looked it up, days .66x87.5 Just for sh!ts and giggles brought the old belts back and measured them, they measure right at 85"! Now I don t know what to do, I want to get this thing going because the guy that usually cuts and bales my property is a no-show this year, grass is getting tall and I don t want to order the wrong belts again! Help?

I think that it is a little early to call the guy a no-show for the year. Have you tried giving him a call? You don't know what problems he has and what his intentions may be.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back