Ford 9N repairs.

I have a 1940 9N that needs the hydraulics
rebuilt, transmission and pto bearing
replacement, steering gear and tie rod
replacement and possibly other work. I'm
looking for a mechanic with experience on antique
Ford tractors in the Hudson Valley of N.Y.State,
specifically, upper Ulster County, lower Greene
County or Duchess County. I would appreciate
any responses. I can deliver the tractor
within a 100 mile radius.
 
I don't know if you've noticed,but 1/2 the joy of having these works of american ingenuity is working on and repairing them ourselves.Sorry I'm not close,or I'd be glad to work on it,because mine does'nt seem to need anything fixed now.---lha
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top