Ford Backhoe

trinicerda

New User
Information for Model number to order parts , 3 cylinder diesel Backhoe . I need to know what model I have so I can order the right parts .
Serial number 7L 6B C7763 number above Starter , on Transmission housing . Please HELP me identify my backhoe Year , model , and anything helpful .
281 221 8650 Trini .
 
Information for Model number to order parts , 3 cylinder diesel Backhoe . I need to know what model I have so I can order the right parts .
Serial number 7L 6B C7763 number above Starter , on Transmission housing . Please HELP me identify my backhoe Year , model , and anything helpful .
281 221 8650 Trini .
That's really not a enough information, the model number is missing. C7763 is probably a partial serial number, it should have two more digits. 7L6B is a date code meaning Nov 6th day shift in a year ending in 7. If I had to guess I'd say 1987. Serial numbers in Nov 1987 were around C7763XX. That may make your backhoe a 555B or 545A. There should be a data plate which has more complete information including Model, Unit Code, and Serial number. Also posting some pictures would help
 
Information for Model number to order parts , 3 cylinder diesel Backhoe . I need to know what model I have so I can order the right parts .
Serial number 7L 6B C7763 number above Starter , on Transmission housing . Please HELP me identify my backhoe Year , model , and anything helpful .
281 221 8650 Trini .
a picture would be very helpfull
 
Information for Model number to order parts , 3 cylinder diesel Backhoe . I need to know what model I have so I can order the right parts .
Serial number 7L 6B C7763 number above Starter , on Transmission housing . Please HELP me identify my backhoe Year , model , and anything helpful .
281 221 8650 Trini .
It must be pretty beat up that you you can't read the decals. As stated, a picture would be nice.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top