Ford heavy duty forklift

Dexta Diesel

New User
Looking to find a running or restorable Ford forklift. This is the unit based on the 1841,4040 and 4140 reversed platform. It has the 2300 pound cast iron counterweight over the steering axel. I am located in NE Ohio. Thanks

Did you see the one on Facebook a while back? Might still be listed. Exactly what you were looking for and I think in Ohio.

Thanks for the tip of the forklift in Ohio. I have been unsuccessful in communicating with this individual. I have tried on several occasions over the last months. The only reply was he was at work and would contact later--never did. Even had some tractor friends answer the add, but no response. That is the type unit I am looking for. I have several Ford tractors. Some are restored others are just workers. I found a forklift closer to home, but it is in an unresolved family dispute may never be settled. Doug Paul [email protected]. 330-760-7245 Thanks again I'll keep looking. Doug

I will keep an eye out too! Super cool units, I would love to see one restored.

Tyler

(quoted from post at 21:01:08 12/07/23) Thanks for the tip of the forklift in Ohio. I have been unsuccessful in communicating with this individual. I have tried on several occasions over the last months. The only reply was he was at work and would contact later--never did. Even had some tractor friends answer the add, but no response. That is the type unit I am looking for. I have several Ford tractors. Some are restored others are just workers. I found a forklift closer to home, but it is in an unresolved family dispute may never be settled. Doug Paul [email protected]. 330-760-7245 Thanks again I'll keep looking. Doug

Tyler, Thanks for the reply. Call anytime. Will you be going to Ford/Fordson national at
Wauseon, Ohio in June 24? If so hope we can meet there. Doug

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back