Ford/new holland 4835 hydraulic remotes

Swamp711

New User
:D hey guys I m new to the site sorry if this has been discussed before but I could not seem to find what I was looking for, I ll do my best to describe what I m looking to do and do my best to answer any questions.

I have recently purchased a new Holland 4835 (1997) I believe
I m new to working with hydraulics and I m not sure the best way to go about this but my problem is the loader I have is plumbed I to the rear remotes I have two remotes in the back and loader uses both, I would like to have at least one if not both free to use with implements, would it be better for me to add in a new valve system to the center of the tractor for the front bucket or add a third remote in the rear? I believe it is an open center valve that is on it right now I will post a few pictures to try and clear up some questions, if you could include pictures with an answer that really helps me thanks!

Trying to get photos to attach
mvphoto50123.jpg

mvphoto50124.jpg

mvphoto50125.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back