Ford rockshaft tool

Keith True

I have a couple of the cast aluminum jigs used to set up the rockshafts on the N series Fords.I don't have a picture right now,but it is a a couple of feet tall,and pie shaped.If you know what it is you will know what it looks like.I have somebody doing Ford tractors and he would like to buy one.He will pay whatever I tell him.I don't want to say $10.if a fair price is $100,and I don't want to say $100.if a fair price is $10.He doesn't want to steal it,and I don't want to give it away.I don't think I've ever seen one sold.I'd like to know what to say it is worth.

I have the same tools, but really don't know what they are worth. Post down on the Ford N board and you will get a response. I have been asked to sell mine a couple of times but am not ready to let them go yet.

Ford NUDAY specialty tools are highly desirable I am sure they would have a number on them like 502 etc. I am also sure there is a market for them with $$$ in hand.

The tool is a Nuday HG 101.My friend that owned it was a lifelong Ford mechanic,now disabled.He was telling me years ago that he used two steel rods,(he said welding rods)when using it.I am going to try a picture of it.Somehow I got a picture of my truck in there,I can't get rid of it.
cvphoto122432.jpg

cvphoto122433.jpg

cvphoto122434.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back