ford tractor

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Can anyone give me their opionion on a ford 6600 tractor with a loader. Are these good tractors or is it something I should steer clear of. Ii would be used for light loader work and some tillage, but mainly hay making. thanks
 
You could get some help here but.....better chance on the "FORD" form below.....good luck and welcom aboord.....Don
 
Select-o-speed was discontinued before the 6600 was introduced. The later SOS's really didn't have the trouble of the early ones, but suffered from their bad reputation, and if neglected, they CAN be trouble.
 
I was not sure of the year discontinued. But from what I have seen most were neglected. and parts for them are not all available either it seems.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top