found somthing different on c-list

bobs old iron

promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
John Deer L - $3000 (Denver)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-02-25, 7:39AM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V6 motor, 2 transmissions.Very neat little tractor.Runs too. $3000.00 obo.Call 303-913-5151 Cash & face to face only.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2819581688

[not mine, just sharing] i would take it,lol
a63195.jpg

a63197.jpg

In 1955 I bought an "L" with no engine or hood and installed a one cylinder AHH Wisconsin engine and used an auxiliary transmission. I used a 1939 Ford transmission reversed to speed up the output of the 6:1 reducing Rockford clutch/reduction gear before it went into the John Deere transaxle. Had at least 18 forward apeeds and 6 reverses and all kinds of combinations by reversing one or the other transmission and sometimes for the fun of it I put both trans in reverse and could get down and walk along beside of it. Oh the fun of tinkering with little money and the foolish try anything of teen age years!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back