Free Stakes

I have 6 or 7 stakes to anchor hammer mills/shellers/blowers/threshing machines/speed jacks, etc. I think they are old Model T axles. Also, one planter wire stake. I tried to sell them on c.l. locally but didn't get any response. I will give them away free if you pay the freight. Otherwise, in about a month, they go to the iron guy.
mvphoto109638.jpg

GOAT PINS!

Yes, Model T axles. I have a half dozen of them myself. If I had seen yours on my local CL I would have been over to pick them up.

We call them goat pins, at least I do, because that's what they were used for by my grandfather. They did not let the goats run loose on the farm, but goats would eat through a rope, so they'd use "chicken chain" (chain salvaged from the gutter cleaner of a chicken barn) and a "goat pin" pounded into the ground in strategic locations for weed control.

This post was edited by BarnyardEngineering on 09/15/2023 at 08:26 am.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back