Friday Iron

RedMF40

Not from Iceland!
Fun little crawler I saw today. Parked in what used to be called a "motor court." Collection of little cabins for travelers to stay in. Probably popular with newlyweds at one time.
IMG_1611.jpeg
Don't see too many surviving today. This place was converted to full-time rental housing, so tenants were living in the cabins. Everything parked around the
IMG_1612.jpeg
340 looked worn and in need of repair--and too recent to be of much interest. Don't know its status but the dozer had a massive winch on the back--looked to be hydraulic. Here are the pics.
Gerrit
IMG_1610.jpeg
 
Looks stout, but something funny about the blade mounted to the lift arms. I suppose the rollers and sprockets are worn out.
I farmed with my Dad's Farmall 340. I loved it, but in retrospect, it was too fragile. I wonder how the TD340 diesel worked out?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top