Hi guy's ,got a question about tire treads ,I blew the side out of one of mine the other night plowing snow ..dropped em off at the tire place to get new ones put on as both were showing lots of weather rot..
http://www.titanstore.com/info/462283(old tires)
http://www.titanstore.com/info/418336(new tires)
WEll old tires were three ring ,big ol center tread and ones they put on are small threads..Mostly I'm plowing snow with front homemade plow and even with old tires she didn't steer to well ,used back breaks allot ,I'm thinking these new tires are gonna be even worse ..
I didn't get top see tires before they were on ,,and took em home last night cause I thought I was gonna need em to plow with ..well we got rain so no need .I'm now thinking I want the old treads ...
Probably gonna cost me to reinstall as it was my mistake not looking before I bought ,so am I gonna be cursing these new tires for the next 5 years or should I bite the bullet and get the big luggers???
x
http://www.titanstore.com/info/462283(old tires)
http://www.titanstore.com/info/418336(new tires)
WEll old tires were three ring ,big ol center tread and ones they put on are small threads..Mostly I'm plowing snow with front homemade plow and even with old tires she didn't steer to well ,used back breaks allot ,I'm thinking these new tires are gonna be even worse ..
I didn't get top see tires before they were on ,,and took em home last night cause I thought I was gonna need em to plow with ..well we got rain so no need .I'm now thinking I want the old treads ...
Probably gonna cost me to reinstall as it was my mistake not looking before I bought ,so am I gonna be cursing these new tires for the next 5 years or should I bite the bullet and get the big luggers???
x